Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO

Go down 
5 posters

Who is better?
Orochimaru
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO I_vote_lcap64%WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Kabuto
WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO I_vote_lcap36%WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Volcri

Volcri

Elements : Fire

WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Empty
PostSubject: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Okay everyone, another round of WHO WOULD WIN? This time, it is the master snake against the sage dragon, Orochimaru vs Kabuto. As we all know, Kabuto was Orochimaru's main man for the longest time, and (almost) trusted him with everything. So now it is time for them to go at it as their all powerful selves. Orochimaru is at his all time best right now, and Kabuto is his full powered Sage Mode. So, the question is? WHO WOULD WIN?

And as always comment your favorite person below, and why.

Orochimaru

Kabuto
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa

Hiromasa

Elements : Earth, Lightning, Magnet, Water, Wind

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 pm

I vote Orochimaru based on the following:
Both, basically, are immune to conventional attacks.

Kabuto presumably fought Itachi and Sasuke with just about everything he had, so we know most of the extent of his power, and nothing I saw would matter to Oro.

Orochimaru, however, remains almost completely unknown in his full capacity since he's been crippled most of the series, and while nothing he's used thus far would be super useful other than 5 elements seal, he has a much higher probability of having something up his sleeve. Also, he was able to drain the sage chakra out of Kabuto, though I don't know how easy that would be in combat.
Back to top Go down
.Temp

.Temp

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:59 am

is edo tensei restricted? cuz hashirama and minato rape the edo tensei of kabuto while hashirama has been proven 2 be able 2 beat edo madara without even using buddha. oh ya and minato hands out free power boosts. is dis orochimaru with zetsus op powers?

kabuto rapes otherwise in every way possible. itachi and sasuke vs kabuto was plot + they were all aiming to capture each other. kabuto was also taken under surprise. kabuto's physical abilities far surpass orochimaru's even without sage mode. medical jutsu makes it so he can kill orochimaru while orochimaru literally can do nothing to damage kabuto. kabuto has better snakes. kabuto has moor elemental feats. kabuto has multiple body modifications with jugo, bones, and hydration to make his physical abilities even moor superior even without sage mode. kabuto caught sasuke and itachi in genjutsu when they both raped orochimaru with genjutsu. ignoring the ability to heal from anything and having infinite stamina, kabuto can teleport himself away with snakes. he can also block anything with the bones of kimimaro or the webs of kidomaru. kabuto also can hide himself better. white rage has no counter by orochimaru as well.
Back to top Go down
.Temp

.Temp

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:02 am

oh ya and kabuto has anti-senju poison, senju dna, and all of the techs of orochimaru.
Back to top Go down
Hiromasa

Hiromasa

Elements : Earth, Lightning, Magnet, Water, Wind

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 am

Almost all of the first post needs citations. Base Kabuto physical condition>Oro's how?Any medical jutsu would affect Oro how? Chakra scalpel, Kabuto's main move, sure won't. Kabuto having better snakes than the guy whose name is literally "Big Snake Man" how? More elements? How? Oro has Wind, Water, Earth, and Wood. Kabuto has Earth and Water, and far as I can tell his full power adds none. As far as physical abilities, even if Kabuto is better, like I said, physical power is almost meaningless in a fight between those two. Anything Kabuto can do with snakes, I assume Oro can do better.

Kimi bones/spider webs buffing defense is also meaningless since he's already immune to standard attacks, as is Oro.Seriously, he's been cut in half and didn't care, tanked a pissed off Tsunade for like ten minutes of punches straight(remember, same punches that break Madara's Susano'o?) and it just cracked his face mask. It's largely for this reason that gen doesn't matter either. If the followup attack to a gen has no effect, the gen is pointless. Also, using getting owned by Itachi(strongest gen user in the series) as a sign of genjutsu weakness is silly. Sasuke's case is out because we're talking max power Oro here, not almost-dead body.

Also, Oro also has senju DNA. Not sure about the Senju poison, where is that? Honestly have no idea.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Elements : dfsdf

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 am

Quality: Orochimaru >>>> Wimp Kabuto.

Power: Assuming kabuto retains a solid battle mindset, Kabuto wins handily. In addition to being far more versatile, capable of doing nearly every jutsu Orochimaru is capable of plus a greater array of broken techniques, superior base stats, overall being outright portrayed to be superior to Oro; Manda II is capable of wrestling with and overpowering Orochimaru's Hydra form, which I'm assuming is his strongest state. Thing is bigger than either the first Manda or the eight-headed Hydra, and even had the power to turn over the Island Turtle. Even if Orochimaru reverts to a humanoid form, he's still going to be weakened and completely helpless against Kabuto. Kabuto can kill him by fusing with his cells via sakon's jutsu, impale orochimaru in the heart with kaguya bones or earth stalagmites, use tatuya's flute genjutsu + chakra-slice his head off, shoot anti-Hashirama drug etc. etc. Orochimaru's regen capabilities are bound to run out as he consumes chakra. He was never significant when it comes to chakra levels, only having a 3.5 which is .5 higher than kabuto's. Kabuto on the other hand literally has an infinite supply of Sage chakra.
Back to top Go down
.Temp

.Temp

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:28 am

Gogeta wrote:
Almost all of the first post needs citations. Base Kabuto physical condition>Oro's how?Any medical jutsu would affect Oro how? Chakra scalpel, Kabuto's main move, sure won't. Kabuto having better snakes than the guy whose name is literally "Big Snake Man" how? More elements? How? Oro has Wind, Water, Earth, and Wood. Kabuto has Earth and Water, and far as I can tell his full power adds none. As far as physical abilities, even if Kabuto is better, like I said, physical power is almost meaningless in a fight between those two. Anything Kabuto can do with snakes, I assume Oro can do better.

Kimi bones/spider webs buffing defense is also meaningless since he's already immune to standard attacks, as is Oro.Seriously, he's been cut in half and didn't care, tanked a pissed off Tsunade for like ten minutes of punches straight(remember, same punches that break Madara's Susano'o?) and it just cracked his face mask. It's largely for this reason that gen doesn't matter either. If the followup attack to a gen has no effect, the gen is pointless. Also, using getting owned by Itachi(strongest gen user in the series) as a sign of genjutsu weakness is silly. Sasuke's case is out because we're talking max power Oro here, not almost-dead body.

Also, Oro also has senju DNA. Not sure about the Senju poison, where is that? Honestly have no idea.

lol'd. how does orochimaru beat kabuto? ur just going off of hype and ur love 4 him. kabuto has a better physical condition because his body is more modified with snakes, has bone manipulation, has liquid manipulation, and he can heal himself so he's not slowed down. orochimaru can't heal himself fast. kabuto is said 2 be better than tsunade as a medic nin and he can likely chakra absorb, place a seal on oro, and manipulate his body as he did himself.

kabuto has manda ii which is far better than any of the snakes of oro. kabuto has snakes that can turn into liquid and have his chakra signature. orochimaru has only used 2 elemental techniques and neither r water release. physical abilities arent meaningless as kabuto can rape orochimaru faster. orochimaru can't heal forever, prob has low chakra as a zetsu, and he's not invulnerable. he can be paralyzed and poisoned by a master medic like kabuto that knows all of his poisons he is weak against. kabuto also has a bunch of other full-body paralyzing techniques. once orochimaru is stationary, his head will be cut off, or his body will be obliterated.

kimi bones and spider webs arent useless as they can catch orochimaru or even kill him. orochimaru will get his head cut off or kabuto will exploit whatever weakness he has. hell, maybe he'll even take over orochimarus body. tsunade was fodder and weak in part one and orochimaru didn't get his head ripped off or destroyed into tiny pieces.

aaaaaand itachi got caught by the sound genjutsu, so orochimaru would, again. dunno how ur arguing that. orochimaru isn't magically not going 2 get caught. kabuto mentioned the senju poison to tobi at the beginning of the war arc. again, the sage jutsu kabuto uses would also paralyze orochimaru as theyd hit his entire body.

dunno y that V guy is mentioning the databook 4 this fight tho lul.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:52 am

No one should vote for a copy cat. :troll:
Back to top Go down
Volcri

Volcri

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:30 pm

POLL CLOSED

WINNER IS Orochimaru

Orochimaru 64% [ 7 ]
Kabuto 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO   WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO WOULD WIN? ROUND TWO
Page 1 of 1