Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Senju: Shijin Branch Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Senju: Shijin Branch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBWs ONLY

Elements : Sex

Senju: Shijin Branch Empty
PostSubject: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:14 pm

10 char..

Eversosis you have server mental deficiencies.

Last edited by Herpa-motherfucking-derp on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BBWs ONLY

PostSubject: Re: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Done. Bump.

Going to review chakra/stat system now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Amen
Admin
Lord Amen

Elements : Wind, Water

PostSubject: Re: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:03 pm

1. Can you touch transfer Shi Chakra without HAVING to leave a seal on the target?
2. Do they bump up in rank when the seal is active?
3. How does the activation work? Is it always active?
4. Does it drain chakra from you or them when active?
5. Shi Transfer needs to be a Fuuinjutsu. And Will have to be higher in rank depending on your answers to the other questions.
6. Being able to summon the people with this seal will, require this to be MUCH higher in rank.
7. Can you place this seal on other people's summons? What happens if you place it
8. Are you not able to use regular Mokuton, since your chakra if for animals and not plants?

Name: Mirror Summon Modification
Description: A soul bond animal given this ability is able to literally copy any other animal, besides humans. They copy their exact physical appearance down to their molecular structure and also gain their abilities and chakra level. This is done by only need a sample of their DNA or by having physical contact. This change can only happen one per 24 hours in the RP universe. Though they are able to change between the copied form and their original as many times during the 24 hours. As summons with this ability normally have their own abilities on top of this trait. This can be the most dangerous and mischievous of the three modifications.

Areas in Red are not being approved. Copy another abilities, genetically doesn't add up. And since thats denied, so is the second piece.

Name: Shi senses
Description: A Shishi user and their soul bond animal is able to form a seal and view the various senses of his summons. He can see more than one or just pick a singular target to sense through. He can also use this on anyone with a Shi seal, being a summon or not. Shi senses is unique in regards to the soul bond animal, they are also bound by thought and their sense are permanently merge, no matter the separation.

They must allow you to share their senses correct? and Does this drain chakra as long as its active? If so, from who?

Last edited by Lord Amenoru on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 pm

I am voiding this partially. You are not making a clan - and therefore should not be using the CLAN TEMPLATE. You may make a character - a Senju even, but not a branch of the Senju as its own distinct clan.

Your KKG.... I have not read but It can be special. Just a heads up before I make the clan, the Senju will not have an elemental KKG that they all have. Their KKG will have to do with other things that are not related. So transfer this into a character creation template and make an actual char.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobl.rpg-board.net
BBWs ONLY

PostSubject: Re: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Lord Amenoru wrote:

1. Can you touch transfer Shi Chakra without HAVING to leave a seal on the target?
Yes. Shi chakra transfer is just that, a transfer of chakra. The cost is dependent on the rank of the recipient; i'll edit it. The seal is just created from the shi chakra as it transfers. It acts as a medium for future shi techniques.
Quote :

2. Do they bump up in rank when the seal is active?
The seal happens the second the transfer begins. The transfer is only a couple seconds total, once the transfer beings they will begin to receive the boost. Once its over they have the full rank up. Maybe 2 seconds most. The seal is just a seal.

NOTE: I know that seems quick. But Chakra is energy it has been seen to travel ridiculously fast. I.e kisame absorbing a jounins complete chakra reserves in seconds.

Quote :

3. How does the activation work? Is it always active?
If you mean are talking about the activation of the seal, it is simply a seal. The chakra creates it on their body instantaneously, like a symbiosis medium. The seal will remain on them it will reactive if they want to transfer more chakra or use another shi technique.

Quote :

4. Does it drain chakra from you or them when active?
All chakra comes from me. As all these techniques require shi chakra to be used. The seal doesn't require any chakra, shi transfer uses the initial cost. After that the seal requires no chakra its a seal, it doesn't have an upkeep.

Quote :

5. Shi Transfer needs to be a Fuuinjutsu. And Will have to be higher in rank depending on your answers to the other questions.
Shi transfer isn't a sealing art. Its just a transfer of chakra, if anything it would be classified an medical jutsu. But based on similar canon technique, i.e basic chakra drain. Its most likely just a ninjutsu.

Quote :

6. Being able to summon the people with this seal will, require this to be MUCH higher in rank.
Why would people cost more than a giant toad? A summoning is a summoning. In fact because people are small they would probably summon at the rank of a C rank summon.

Quote :

7. Can you place this seal on other people's summons? What happens if you place it?

Yes. They would have the seal. It would be like placing any seal on another summon. I would be able to use shi sense on them. But I couldn't summon them unless they are willing. Because shi seal isn't a summoning contract it does not contradict with contracts.
Back to top Go down
BBWs ONLY

PostSubject: Re: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:52 pm

derp 10 char

Last edited by SENJEW on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BBWs ONLY

PostSubject: Re: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Eversoris wrote:
I am voiding this partially. You are not making a clan - and therefore should not be using the CLAN TEMPLATE. You may make a character - a Senju even, but not a branch of the Senju as its own distinct clan.

Your KKG.... I have not read but It can be special. Just a heads up before I make the clan, the Senju will not have an elemental KKG that they all have. Their KKG will have to do with other things that are not related. So transfer this into a character creation template and make an actual char.

Thank you.

WORD. Can I just use this thread to finish getting edits done. Make the various edits, address any concern and then just delete the thread when I copy it to character app. That way its done when my character is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju: Shijin Branch   Senju: Shijin Branch Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju: Shijin Branch
Page 1 of 1