Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)

Go down 
+2
Kitaro
The One-Above-All
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:05 am

Name: Temporal Extortion
Chakra Cost:  150
Force: 1.5x Chakra Stat
Type: This is a ninjutsu with a sub type of space/time
Element: none
Hand Signs: Ram, boar, rat
Range: 10 feet
Requirements: Ninjutsu:100 Angel Hyuuga exclusive.  

Description: This technique was a signature move that her father had taught her on the battlefield that she was never able to do well until she was granted her father’s power.  Using her chakra she projects a spherical bubble of temporal inhibitors that restricts the speed of everything in the area with her chakra, that Angel deems hostile.  She forcibly restricts their speed through the bubble by twice her chakra stat.  This does not lower their speed to less than half their base stat.

Objects moving though the bubble have their time slowed down.  They will not fall rapidly or even perceive themselves as slowing down.  To someone caught in the bubble they will see the world as speeding up while they stay the same.  It’s like they are put in slow motion.

The bubble is invisible to the naked eye though anyone using chakra vision of some kind will see the membrane of the bubble.

Drawbacks: If she is unaware of something within the bubble she is unable to restrict its movement.  she must be conscious of the threat.
Combination with other techs: not yet….
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Elements : Suiton Doton Mokuton

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Thank you for your cooperation. Approved
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Name: Haste
Chakra Cost:  250
Force: 2x Chakra Stat
Hand Signs: Snake
Range: 50 feet radius
Requirements: Ninjutsu:100 Angel Hyuuga exclusive.  
Description: Angel developed this ability fighting alongside her father in the war.  Her Father had taught her the ins and outs of what is ok and what to never do when using Space time Jutsu.  After many battles Angel developed this jutsu to aid her father and her as they normally entered the battle under their own banner.  The technique sped up their existence in history.  it wasn't a field of increased time but more of the fact they they perceived everything faster and interacted with the world as if it were in slow motion.

When the user thrust their hand into the air an image of a spinning clock appears on the ground under her feet with a radius of the jutsus radius.  Any allies within the boundaries of the jutsu can be given an increase in speed equal to twice the user’s chakra as she speeds up their time.  She has to pay the cost for each one though.  This effect only lasts for 2 posts for each person beginning on their post after this jutsu is used.  (the user get's this post and their next post under the effect.)

Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) SZOgUjQ
Drawbacks:

Combination with other techs: this increases the speed of all actions done by the effected party.  So this combos with most taijutsu abilities.  It also works really well with Temporal Extortion as it lowers the speed of your opponents.

Last edited by Angel Hyuuga,Lord of Time on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Alright, there are a few changes that need to be made here and they begin with double chakra being added to the speed. I realize that the Chakra Cost is high and must be paid for each person this affects, however, read this example and hopefully it will illustrate my point. A chakra of 200 using this technique once on someone with a speed of say, 400. (I choose this because there is a good amount of people with speed near there, and is the level of which two tomoe sharingan can keep up.) This person would jump from being on par with two tomoe sharingan to the speed of the Fourth Raikage using LRA.

I would also like to see a duration for how long this technique remains active win the people affected by it and if we're getting everything done here speeding up time around them is some dangerous wording that I would feel better about if it were changed but given the description of the tech I won't try to force that.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:06 pm

I did all the things that you suggested except I would like a bit of back and forth about the 2x Chakra. I'll give you my side and then I'll absolutely follow your suggestions.

First is the rank. the Jutsu is an S rank and also does have a high chakra as you saw. As an S rank jutsu for the most part it is quite powerful and is supposed to be something very specail that would be hard to compare with. As an S rank it would be on Par with the LRA and even costs more than LRA.

Another point comparing LRA and this jutsu is this jutsu is not granting any other boosts other than speed. As it is me exclusive it also is "restricted". however I am able to boost those around me by paying the cost again. This may seem broken but in the end it is promoting cooperative play and combo's which are being rewarded.

if I may continue the jutsu is also based on Space/ time and not another boosting element. as such Space/time is almost exclusively speed.

now I understood on the other technique 2x chakra affecting an opponent is really quite powerful. but when it comes to affecting willing parties it should have a bit more power. and even with my high level as a character this jutsu won't bring me near the speed of the faster characters on the site. Also based on the forces page something based solely on chakra like this jutsu should be given a 200% chakra force.

thank you for your patience I just wanted to let you know that I did think this through quite a bit but if your still sure it should be lower I'm happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 pm

That's reasonable I suppose, I would like to promote cooperation, though I also promote making things balanced...Anyway the comparison to LRA isn't necessarily accurate as LRA gives a set boost rather than a percentage of the user's stats. Anyone will gain 400 speed from it's use regardless of their chakra or starting speed, and while it is true that LRA costs 150 per post rather than the 200 required here it also has a cost per post it is used whereas this technique has a single cost of 200 for two posts of action. So I will submit to you a choice, decrease the power to 1.5 again or increase the cost to 250 and I will approve. I also want to make note of my appreciation for your cooperation and willingness to make edits. The reasoning being that a percentage taken to it's extreme will eventually overwhelm a set boost, 200 chakra alone is enough to match LRA speeds, and it can only increase from there.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:46 pm

pleasure doing business 250 chakra it is.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:22 am

Thank you again for your cooperation Approved
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:27 am

Name: Blink
Chakra Cost:  120
Force:
Hand Signs: no handsigns
Range: 20 feet
Requirements: Taught by Angel Hyuuga  
Description: This was another one of her father’s Signature moves that He taught to Angel which allowed her to become a powerful Ninja on the battle field.  Angel is able to Jump through a slipstream that she creates in the fabric of space.  The range is terribly limited.  She can go no farther than 20 feet in a single jump.

This is different from a body flicker because it does not increase speed and the person does not traverse the space between the jump.  The time frame is negligible that the person is not there.  Anything that would affect the entire area would not be escapable by Blinking away.  

The cost triples but the user can take someone willing that they are in contact with them through the jump.  The user can force another person that they are in contact with to come with but the cost is increase to 100 times the cost.

When moving to a nearby space the user cannot jump to a occupied position. these slipstreams have a way with snapping you into an unoccupied spot that is the absolute closest the user was trying to get to without landing the user in something. This prevents the user from jumping into walls and people

Drawbacks: the user only takes what they are in contact with (clothes, pouches, pouches contents, items ect)  Also if they are in contact with an enemy they can’t blink away unless they bring the enemy with.
Combination with other techs: This jutsu in tandem with the Byakugan can be used to continue an 8 trigrams gentle fist attack if a single blow missed.  The user can blink to another side of the enemy to get a clearer shot.  If this fails the gentle fist technique fails as normal.

Last edited by Ultimate One Winged Angel on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:44 am

Alright, this is almost on the money except for a couple of quick things. The cost is high enough that I'm fine with the instantaneous use of it and I'd like to put a stipulation to this that you can't re-appear inside of something and thus explode/auto kill with it. I doubt this was your intention but I've seen it happen with something similar. However, I would like some kind of note that this crossing of space/time has to be immediate for this technique, as it's basically an instant movement to a nearby place.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:51 am

perfectly understandable. Done and done
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:56 am

All is well then, Approved
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:46 am

Name:  Fist Tornado
Chakra Cost:  240 per fist 80 chakra per fist per post to keep active
Force: 2x chakra pushing force 300 Cutting force
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Hand Signs: Spin fist and arm in a circle
Range: 1 meter / 10 meters for mist and smoke
Requirements:  Wind nature, Ninjutsu 125
Description: The user rotates wind chakra rapidly around their arm creating a mini tornado around one or both forearms and fists.  The mini tornadoes spin air rapidly around the users arm creating a shift in air currents in the surrounding air.  the vortex is powerful enough to blow away normal non chakra infused smoke and mist in the area.  the tornadoes exert an outward spinning force and off shooting tendrils are sharp enough to cut having been repeatedly rubbed against the other chakra in the tornado.   This increases the force of the user’s blows by twice the users chakra while adding a tearing force to the blow.  Whether the blow hits or comes within a meter the tornadoes tear at the opponent with the rapid rotation and it causes the opponent to be thrown away with a spinning force of the 2x the users chakra.

Also the tornadoes act as a small shield knocking away physical forces that comes in contact with them that is less than the pushing force of this jutsu.

the user is immune to their own wind forces from this jutsu.  (the wind doesn't blow them away or cut them up if that isn't obvious)

Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) 180px-Jin_tornado_fist

Drawbacks:  Any force that matches this jutsu’s physical force cancels out and any Katon jutsu used on this jutsu is increased in Heat force by 200.  If the force of that jutsu is still lower than this jutsu’s force the wind dissipates that jutsu, negating its effects(and heat).
Combination with other techs:

Last edited by Angel Hyuuga on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:46 am

Alright, it's actually pretty close to being approved except for a few minor-ish details that need to be addressed. Given that this technique is something that is applied to the fists and then used after that a per-post cost is needed though your start up cost is perfectly reasonable for what this is. I would also like you to decrease the additional 100% chakra from the combination of techs as 4.5 times as rasengan is naturally not wind based, but only becomes such when it is added and so the natural ability to fuse with this technique (at least in terms of a non-wind rasengan) would not be as great. Finally, in regard to those tornadoes I would like some more description about how they work and how they go about causing cutting power in damage.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:10 am

almost done editing except for the part about the combo. I can edit that I'm just a little confused at what you want it to be.

you said:
" decrease the additional 100% chakra from the combination of techs as 4.5 times as rasengan is naturally not wind based, "

I understand that rasengan is not nessecarily wind based I'm just not following your instructions very well for what you need the combo to be at. Do you want me to leave the extra 100% out or do you want me to reduce the power by 100%, i'm not sure. I will correct as soon as I know.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 am

Oh, my mistake as I tend to view the multiplications of attributes for the sake of technique power on a percentage scale mentally. Basically, just decrease it from another 1x as they do not share an element and thus would only become stronger through the spinning effects of the tornadoes around your arms/fists. The rest appears fine.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:02 am

Minus the combination ability this is now approved.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Name: Chakra Levitation
Chakra Cost: 80 / 20 per post
Force:
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:
Hand Signs: none
Range: 20 feet / 10 meters
Requirements:  Requires any level of dense chakra higher than 1
Description: The user’s dense chakra allows them to gain an advantage in a fight by allowing them the ability to levitate themselves and also to manipulate other object with the use of their chakra.  

The user moves freely at the speed of 1.5x their chakra stat through the air.  They are capable of quick direction changes midair as well.  However they have a maximum height range of 20 feet.

The user is also able to manipulate noncomplex objects within 10 meters.  A user cannot control puppets with this ability but may be able to stop a part of the puppet.  The speed and force of this control is equal to 1.5x the chakra of the user.

Drawbacks:  if the user runs out of chakra, stops paying or goes unconscious for any reason physics takes over.
Back to top Go down
Lord Amen
Admin
Lord Amen

Elements : Wind, Water

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 am

Name: Territories
Chakra Cost:  8
Force:
Range: 20 meters
Requirements:  Angel Hyuuga exclusive.  
Description: Using this jutsu Angel projects a Cube Territory around herself with a side length of up to 50 meters.  This territory is undetectable to the naked eye but is visible to those who can see chakra. Within this territory Angel is able to bend the rules of physics.  Well more accurately she is able to SET the laws of physics.   This Territory is a spatial anomaly in which Angel sets forth rules that apply to those within the territory.

Each of these rules will be made as jutsu.  to help out mods and players a link to this page will be provided on each “rule” jutsu.  Once the territory is established Angel may use one of these jutsu to apply a rule to the territory.

Drawbacks:  only one “rule” may be applied to the territory.  If another is cast it replaces the first

Combination with other techs: This is a stepping stone jutsu.  It does nothing without the other Rule jutsu.  That is why this jutsu is E rank.  Each Rule jutsu will apply to this to complete the combo (no bonuses)

Last edited by Angel Hyuuga on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 am

Alright, I'm willing to almost approve this because of " It does nothing without the other Rule jutsu." But be sure that you are careful about the further derived techniques as they have been set up by this technique as they will likely be thoroughly checked. Anyway, the only thing I must add is that a D rank tech should have a range lower than 50 meters and if that is edited downward it will be perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Name: Earth Force Armor
Chakra Cost:  240 / 160 per post active
Force:
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Earth
Range: personal
Requirements:  Earth Pillar Hyuuga, taught by Angel Hyuuga  
Description: While most Hyuuga Techniques focus their power externally The focus of the Earth Pillar is to be the shields of the Hyuuga adapting to focusing their chakra internally strengthening their muscles and skin.  Earth Force Armor increases the users durability and tempers their endurance.  Using the Earth Force Armor the Earth Pillar Hyuuga increases their sustainability on the battlefield through their earth nature chakra.

By boosting their muscle’s and skin with their chakra the user gains 500 temporary Endurance.  when the jutsu ends any extra endurance above the users max dissipates.

the user pays 160 each post to keep the Armor active.

Drawbacks:  reduces the users speed by 100

Last edited by Angel Hyuuga on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Elements : Lightning, Wind, Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:34 pm

\"Angel Hyuuga wrote:
By boosting their muscle’s and skin with their chakra the user gains 2x their chakra as temporary Endurance.
No. Way too damn high of a boost.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Elements : Lightning, Wind, Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Name: Rule: Let’s play a game
Chakra Cost:  200
Force:
Hand Signs: Activated when Angel’s says “Let’s play a Game.”
Range: 20 meters
Requirements:  Angel Hyuuga exclusive.  
Description: Within her Territory when this Rule is applied all forms of violence, force and jutsu that are not part of the “game” are negated (this includes dropping very heavy things on people.)  The game rules are defined by Angel and are written on a sign on the wall of the territory along with the prize for winning a game and penalties for breaking rules.  Everyone in the territory must follow the rules, even Angel.  The players are free to enter and exit the territory as they wish.  Games can range to a multitude of different things but in the end they have to be games with rules that make sense IC.  These rules are displayed for all to see on all 4 walls of the territory.

When a winner is decided they receive the rewards (these must be non-material as this does not actually create money or items. The reward can be material but the items do not exist outside of the Territory).  When a penalty is committed the person who committed the infraction pays the penalty whatever it may be.  (Mind you the rules and penalties and everything for the game will be posted on the wall.  If it says they will die the opponent can simply leave the territory.  Best part is these rules and rewards can be negotiated between the two parties almost as a wager.

During the Game Angel may change the rules partly or wholly however if this is done Angel must call attention to the rules by saying “Rules Switch” At which point she will have to repost the rules as they stand in their entirety.

Territories:

Drawbacks:  Territories is required to establish a territory before applying this rule to it.  When no one exists in the territory the “Game” ends ending this jutsu.

Combination with other techs:  Territories is required to establish a territory before applying this rule to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)   Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move) Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel's Spell Compendium (Don't Move)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next