Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Yamazaki

Elements : Wind

Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Empty
PostSubject: Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]   Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:08 am

Name: Art of Flowers: Rose Cutter
Chakra Cost: 20
Force: Speed+Strength/2, 20 cutting power
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Hand Signs: None
Range: Her hand
Requirements: Level 1 Taijutsu
Description: Orchid enhances a hand with chakra, giving it the properties of a blade, meaning she can slice and pierce through things as if her a hand was a sword. This technique lasts as long as Orchid wants it too, and as long as she has the available chakra.
Drawbacks:  None
Combination with other techs: When Orchid is in her Art of the Flowers stance, she gains an additional 10 force.

Name: Art of Flowers
Chakra Cost: 0
Force: None
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Self
Requirements: Taijutsu Level 1, Taught by Orchid or anyone who's been taught by Orchid.
Description: This is a style that has a major focus on speed, launching agile strikes meant to chip away at an opponents endurance and strike vital areas. It has a slight focus on strength. One person has commented that Orchid's fighting style reminds them of "The way a flower moves in the wind." It grants a +20 bonus in speed, and +5 in strength.
Drawbacks: None
Combination with other techs: When used with her other Taijutsu under the Art of Flowers title, it usually buffs the move in someway

Name: Art of Flowers: Palm of the Alyssum
Chakra Cost: 0
Force: Strength+Speed/2
Type: Tai
Range: Her hand
Requirements: Tai Level 1
Description: A skilled open palm strike. Gives +50 Speed. When used during her stance, this gives +15 Strength.
Drawbacks:
Combination with other techs: Improved during her Art of the Flowers Stance

Name: Genjutsu: Fatigue
Chakra Cost: 30
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Same as Gen Level
Requirements: Gen Level 1
Description: Triggered by the sound of Orchid whistling, this Genjutsu induces heavy fatigue in the target. The technique lowers there speed by 15%.(If a decimal occurs, round down.)
Drawbacks: Can be broken like every other Genjutsu.
Combination with other techs: None

Name: Hiding in Flowers Technique
Range: What the Gen Level says
Description: Triggered by Orchid snapping her fingers, once captured in the Gen, the opponent sees Orchid become surrounded by cherry blossoms, and vanish. Since they're in a genjutsu, sensing techniques will not be able to detect Orchid.
Drawbacks: This only effects the target's site. She can still be heard, smelled, tasted, and felt.

Name: Illusion of Aster
Requirements: Genjutsu Level 1
Description: Triggered by Orchid using the Ram handseal, the opponent finds themselves unable to hear Orchid.
Drawbacks: Can still be found via other senses. Only makes the Target(s) not be able to hear Orchid, they'll still hear other things.

Name: Genjutsu: Mind Boggle
Description: Triggered by Orchid pointing her finger at her target, the person trapped by this genjutsu feels that there strength has been sapped away. Since the brain has been tricked, the person cannot use there full strength. This gives a 15% reduction in Strength rounded down.
Drawbacks: Can be broken like any other Genjutsu
Combination with other techs: Orchid layers this with her Fatigue jutsu to cause both a reduction in speed and strength

Last edited by Ryu Yamazaki on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Han Solo (Meme Edition)

Han Solo (Meme Edition)

Elements : Water/Blood Release

PostSubject: Re: Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]   Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:49 am

Increase the cost of ALL of the Genjutsu to about 30 in Chakra for starters\

Next, Rose Cutter is listed with 100 Cutting power and is C Rank. I would like to remind you that Cutting Power is multiplied by 3 to get your force, and 300 force with a cutting attribute is pretty high for a technique that only has Lvl 1 Tai and C Ranking. I would say change it to the regular Speed+Strength/2 and have that +20 Cutting Power, which would give it a 60 buff over others.

Then, increase Rose Cutter's Chakra Cost to about 20
Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]   Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 pm

I fixed the rest of my jutsu, but when I asked Psychosis the force about a C rank cutting jutsu, he said 75-100 was fine..
Back to top Go down
Han Solo (Meme Edition)

Han Solo (Meme Edition)

PostSubject: Re: Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]   Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Well that equals to 300 force total, I'm sure he probably didn't remember the fact that it is multiplied by 3, so I'm telling you now, 100 Cutting Force isn't okay for a C Rank Tai Lvl 1. 300 Force is too high. Please edit according to the changes I suggested above. All the other jutsu are approved
Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]   Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:58 pm

bah, fixed.
Back to top Go down
Han Solo (Meme Edition)

Han Solo (Meme Edition)

PostSubject: Re: Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]   Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] 132919405313
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]   Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu] Empty

Back to top Go down

Come into my Garden[Orchid's Custom Jutsu]
Page 1 of 1